Spring Therapeutics Update 2018
Thank you to everyone who attended this year’s CSHP BC STU 2018! Event handouts are available on: https://cshp-bc.com/about/ for 1 month after the event. After 1 month, handouts will only be available to CSHP-BC members.
2018 BC Residency Research Night – Thurs, May 17, 2018
Location: UBC Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Registration and light refreshments at 5pm; Presentations begin at 6pm
Annual Fraser Valley Chapter Continuing Education Event
– Wed, June 6, 2018 5:00pm – 9:00pm
Location: UBC Lecture Theatre in Surrey Memorial Hospital – Critical Care Tower
Join us for an evening of food, networking and 2.0 continuing education credits.
Featured presentations and speakers include:
- TAVI Time (Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation) – Ms. Ann-Marie Liberman BScPharm, ACPR
- CDI Update: Should we implement or poopoo the new IDSA guidelines? – Dr. Denise Werry BScPharm, PharmD, ACPR
- HIV Basics and Case Report – Mr. Robert Gair BScPharm
Note – CSHP-BC Fraser Valley Chapter is looking into a SKYPE Live Stream option – stay tuned for confirmation if this is your preferred option!
Clinical Symposium 2018 – Wed, September 26, 2018
Location: Italian Cultural Center, Vancouver
Our featured speakers and topics will be:
- The Approach to the Pregnant Patient (Dr. Vanessa Paquette, PharmD)
- Update on the new IDSA C. Difficile Infection Guidelines (Dr. Colin Lee, PharmD)
- Management of Opioid Use Disorder (Dr. Nadia Fairbairn, MD)
More details to follow soon!
We’re connected. CSHP-BC Branch Council is pleased to announce that Members and Student Supporters will now be eligible to take advantage of a special Telus Mobility Offer! Click here to access the deal!
- Members can now pre-order the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ through our TELUS vendor! Shipping will start after Friday, March 16. With new releases, the wait time can vary between 2 to 10 weeks.