See the end of page for details on CSHP offer with Hertz for business and personal travel
CSHP Spring Therapeutics Update 2019
When: Wed, April 10, 2019 at 5PM
Where: Holiday Inn Vancouver Centre
Program Topics and Speakers include (2.0 CEUs):
- You Give Me Fever – Hot Topics in Infectious Diseases 2018/19
Dr. Denise Werry. BScPharm, ACPR, PharmD
Clinical Pharmacotherapeutic Specialist – Internal Medicine
- Recognizing and Treating Cancer Immunotherapy Toxicities
Dr. Sally Waignein. BSc, BScPharm, ACPR, PharmD
Provincial Pharmacy Education & Residency Coordinator
BC Cancer Agency
- Heart Failure: Evidence Update & Practical Guide on How to Best Use Drugs and Druggists
Dr. Ricky D. Turgeon. BScPharm, ACPR, PharmD
Clinical Pharmacy Specialist – Cardiology, VGH
Clinical Instructor, UBC
CSHP Western Branches 45th Annual Banff Seminar
Banff Centre – March 15-17, 2019. Early Bird Deadline: January 31, 2019
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS and REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
This year, we are thrilled to announce our theme: Come Together. There are many changes taking place across the Western Branches that are affecting the practice of pharmacy. It is important in times of change, that we come together to unite as colleagues, peers, and team members to empower one another.
We will be continuing the use of our Conference App to help disseminate information and provide a platform for delegates to network with one another! This app will allow delegates to view their schedule, see speakers and sponsors, access speaker slides, connect to the social media pages, network with other attendees and more!
Banff Seminar 2019 boasts an excellent educational program, which includes our keynote speaker Michael Landsberg, who will speak on his own battle with depression and discuss the stigma and misconceptions surrounding mental illness. Our social events will also provide time to relax, socialize, and network with peers.
- Plenary sessions, concurrent sessions &moderated panel
- Satellite Symposiums
- Friday evening social –“Around the World”- Guests are invited to celebrate diverse cultures from countries all around the world and are encouraged to dress in outfits unique to a country
- Saturday evening banquet
- Extended Saturday program with facilitated posters
For more information about the conference and app: https://eventmobi.com/banffseminar2019/
To register please visit: https://www.cshp.ca/banff-seminar-2019
We’re connected. CSHP-BC Branch Council is pleased to announce that Members and Student Supporters will now be eligible to take advantage of a special Telus Mobility Offer! Click here to access the deal!
- Members can now pre-order the iPhone XS and XS Max through our TELUS vendor! Pre-order for iPhone XR starts Fri, Oct 19 and shipping will start Fri, Oct 26. With new iPhones, the wait time can vary between 2 to 10 weeks.
Click here for more info to access the deal!
Choose Hertz for both your business and personal travel.
Receive special perks and benefits when you join Hertz Gold Plus Rewards®:
- Choose to earn Gold points on all rentals to use towards Free days.** Earn one point for every dollar spent towards Free Days, Free Weeks and more on most car classes.
- Skip the counter and go straight to your car.
- Get on your way faster with Express Return services and eReceipts.
Join today at hertz.ca/goldca