Clinical Symposium 2018 – Wed, September 26, 2018
Location: Italian Cultural Centre, Vancouver
*To attendees: check your email for the link to access handouts*
Our featured speakers and topics will be:
- What to expect when you’re not expecting a pregnant patient,
Dr. Vanessa Paquette, PharmD
- Clostridium difficile Management: What’s In and What’s Out?,
Dr. Colin Lee, PharmD
- Management of Opioid Use Disorder in Hospital Settings,
Dr. Nadia Fairbairn, MD
This event will be live-streamed. Click here to see the brochure.
Early bird deadline is September 19th, 2018.
Register now: https://clinicalsymposium2018.eventbrite.ca
Annual General Meeting – Fri and Sat, November 23-24, 2018
Location: Marriott Hotel, Downtown Vancouver
Featured topics and updates include:
- New Canadian Diabetes Guidelines
- Pharmaceutical Sciences Division of the Ministry of Health
- Indigenous Cultural Sensitivity
- Debate on Comprehensive vs. Targeted Clinical Pharmacy Services
- Psychiatric Effects of Marijuana
- Workshops on Hypertension and Chronic Kidney Disease
Again, we will be hosting an AGM After Party with lots of food, drinks, games and networking. Save the date and mark your calendars!
More details to follow soon! This event will be live-streamed.
We’re connected. CSHP-BC Branch Council is pleased to announce that Members and Student Supporters will now be eligible to take advantage of a special Telus Mobility Offer! Click here to access the deal!
- Members can now pre-order the iPhone XS and XS Max through our TELUS vendor! Pre-order for iPhone XR starts Fri, Oct 19 and shipping will start Fri, Oct 26. With new iPhones, the wait time can vary between 2 to 10 weeks.