April 18, 2023 - CSHP-BC Springs Therapeutics Update
On behalf of CSHP-BC Branch, I would like to invite you to join us for this year’s Spring Therapeutics Update! This event will provide an update of the latest information and evidence you need to support your patients in cardiology, psychology, deprescribing across all pharmacy settings.
Date: Tuesday April 18th, 2023
Time (in person): 5:15pm to 8:55pm PST
Time (virtual): 6:20pm to 8:55pm PST
Venue (in person): Holiday Inn Vancouver Centre
Who should attend: Pharmacy professional in all practice settings
Our exciting topics this year are:
- Mind the Gap: Management of Long-Acting Antipsychotic Regimens in Real-World Practice by Dr. Andrea Wan, B.Sc.Pharm, PharmD, ACPR
- Cases in Cardio-Oncology by Margaret Sidsworth, B.Sc.Pharm, ACPR
- Deprescribing in Older Adults by Dr. Martha Spencer, MD, MHSEd, FRCPC
This session is accredited by CCCEP for up to 2 CEUs. Here are 3 ways you can learn while obtaining CEU:
- In person: suffering from virtual fatigue and growing weary of the amount of daily screen time? Take a break and have a peer-to-peer conversation while struggling to decide between the next fantastic speaker or continuing the great conversation.
- In real time via zoom: log in from wherever makes you happy using our easy-to-use zoom webinar platform. CSHP-BC continues to provide hybrid events given the undeniable benefits of virtual learning such as saving on travel cost, avoiding traffic jams, or even reducing your environmental footprint.
- Video on demand: we believe that your busy life and the sole fact that you are not available on the conference day should not stand in your way of learning. Catch the recording of our sessions and complete the evaluation any time before the end of day on May 3rd while still being able to send questions to our wonderful speakers and earn CEU records.
REGISTRATION IS OPEN NOW! Click here to register
See our brochure here for more details
Thank you for your continued support of our events!
Please help us forward this invitation to any of your interdisciplinary colleagues who may be interested
2023 CSHP-BC Programs Committee
Event handouts (when available) will only be accessible to event attendees and CSHP members.
Please contact the Communications Officer for questions regarding log-in.
We would like your comments on continuing education events. Please let the Program Chairperson know:
- comments on CE events you have attended
- topics you would like to see at CE events
- your interest in presenting at CE events anything else