CSHP BC Fraser Valley Chapter CE Event 2021
Date: Wed, June 23rd 2021
Time: 5:15 pm – 8:05 pm (LiveStream only)
Presentation and Speakers:
- Pharmacogenomics of Anti-Rejection and Cardiovascular Drugs
Dr. Tony Kiang, BScPharm, ACPR, RPh, PhD
- Drug Therapy Considerations for Women Living with HIV
Dr. Stacey Tkachuk, BScPharm, ACPR, PharmD
- Keeping the Beat: Rhythm control in AF
Mrs. Jenny MacGillivray, BSc, BScPharm, ACPR
- New Drugs in the Highs and Lows of Nephrology: Roxadustat and New Potassium Binders
Dr. Ada Chiu, BScPharm, ACPR, BCPS, PharmD
This event will be reviewed for accreditation by the CSHP-BC Branch for 2.5 CEUs.
For more details, please view the brochure [here]
Register now at Eventbrite [here]
Event handouts (when available) will only be accessible to event attendees and CSHP members.
Please contact the Communications Officer for questions regarding log-in.
We would like your comments on continuing education events. Please let the Program Chairperson know:
- comments on CE events you have attended
- topics you would like to see at CE events
- your interest in presenting at CE events anything else