CSHP BC Clinical Symposium 2021
Date: Thursday, Sept 23, 2021
Location: Live-Stream Only
Presentations and Speakers:
- Pharmacogenomics-based Personalized Medicine
Richard Kim, MD, FRCPC
- Duration of antimicrobial therapies: How low can you go?
Tanveer Brar, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Pharm), ACPR, PharmD
- Stemming the Flow – Management of the bleeding patient on oral anticoagulation
Gloria Su, B.Sc.(Pharm), ACPR, PharmD
- 2021 Canadian Cardiovascular Society Heart Failure Guideline Update: Triple to Quadruple Therapy
Melanie Carter, B.Sc.(Pharm), ACPR, PharmD
This session will be reviewed for accreditation for 2 CEUs.
For more details, view the brochure [here]
Register now at Eventbrite [here]
CSHP BC Annual General Meeting 2021
Date: Friday, November 26, 2021 & Saturday, November 27, 2021
Location: Live-Stream Only - Pheedloop Platform
Presentations and Speakers TBA
Event handouts (when available) will only be accessible to event attendees and CSHP members.
Please contact the Communications Officer for questions regarding log-in.
We would like your comments on continuing education events. Please let the Program Chairperson know:
- comments on CE events you have attended
- topics you would like to see at CE events
- your interest in presenting at CE events anything else