September 15th, 2022: Clinical Symposium
We are delighted to connect with you at the Clinical Symposium on Thursday, September 15th, 2022 evening!
For more information, click here for the CS 2022 Brochure
Four key points:
1) This event will be held at the Italian Cultural Centre (with buffet dinner) and virtually, and will be reviewed for accreditation for 2 CEUs.
2) Early Bird Tickets are back! Register by August 19th, 2022 11:59pm PDT.
3) We are delighted to invite the following speakers who will be presenting:
- Perioperative Anticoagulation Considerations – by Dr. Eric Chu, Clinical Pharmacy Specialist – Cardiac Surgery, Vancouver General Hospital
- Easing the Pain of Opioid Tapering – by Dr. Karen Ng, Clinical Pharmacy Specialist – Opioid Stewardship, Fraser Health Authority
- What Medications Actually Work for Patients with Heart Failure WITHOUT Reduced Ejection Fraction? – by Dr. Ricky Turgeon, Assistant Professor, University of British Columbia; Clinical Pharmacy Specialist, PHARM-HF Clinic, St. Paul’s Hospital
4) If you cannot attend the live event, you can still receive CE credits by viewing the videos on demand and completing evaluations by Friday, September 30th, 2022 11:59pm PDT.
Other Upcoming Events (more details to come!)
CSHP-BC Annual General Meeting – November 18 & 19, 2022
Event handouts (when available) will only be accessible to event attendees and CSHP members.
Please contact the Communications Officer for questions regarding log-in.
We would like your comments on continuing education events. Please let the Program Chairperson know:
- comments on CE events you have attended
- topics you would like to see at CE events
- your interest in presenting at CE events anything else