- Live-streaming FAQs and Troubleshoots: [pdf]
CSHP-BC Branch Annual General Meeting
Date and Time:
Friday, November 22 (6:45pm to 8:30pm) and
Saturday, November 23 (8:45 am to 4:00 pm)
Location: Marriott Pinnacle, 1128 W Hastings St, Vancouver
Receive up to 5.25 accredited CEUs!
Livestream option is also available!
Topics and speakers:
- Taking the Lead
Luciana Frighetto. B.Sc.(Pharm), MBA, FCSHP
Pharmacy Director, Lower Mainland Pharmacy Services
- Geriatric Cardiology
Michael Luong. B.Sc, MD, FRCPC
Clinical Assistant Professor, Associate Director
Undergraduate Medical Education for Cardiology
Division of Cardiology, University of British Columbia
Generational Differences in Health-related Work and Learning Spaces
Linlea Armstrong. MD, FRCPC, FCCMG
Medical Geneticist and Medical Director, Provincial Medical Genetics Program
Director Faculty Development, Vancouver Fraser Medical Program
- Prolonged infusion of antibiotics: Rationale for the insanity
Glen Brown, Pharm.D., FCSHP, BCPS, BCCPS
Clinical Pharmacy Specialist, Critical Care, St. Paul’s Hospital
- Lipid Targets: Use Them or Lose Them?
Peter Loewen. B.Sc.(Pharm), Pharm.D., ACPR, FCSHP, R.Ph.
Associate Professor, UBC Faculty of Pharmacy
Pharmacotherapeutic Specialist, Vancouver General Hospital
Glen J. Pearson. B.Sc., B.Sc.(Pharm), Pharm.D., FCSHP, FCCS
Professor of Medicine, Division of Cardiology
Mazankowski Alberta Heart Institute
- The New-ish Antiepileptic Drug
Katelyn Halpape. BSP, ACPR, Pharm.D., BCPP
Assistant Professor, University of Saskatchewan
- A Practical Approach to Patients with Beta-lactam Allergies – a Case-based Workshop on Assessment, Management and De-labelling Methods
Jolanta Piszczek, B.Sc.(Pharm), M.Sc. (EBM), Pharm.D.
Clinical Pharmacy Specialist in Infectious Diseases and Antimicrobial
Stewardship, Vancouver Island Health Authority
- Word on the Street: What’s New in OAT Prescribing
Tamara Mihic. B.Sc.(Pharm), ACPR, Pharm.D.
Clinical Pharmacy Specialist, Mental Health, St. Paul’s Hospital
Event handouts (when available) will only be accessible to event attendees and CSHP members.
Please contact the Communications Officer for questions regarding log-in.
We would like your comments on continuing education events.
Please let the Program Chairperson know:
- comments on CE events you have attended
- topics you would like to see at CE events
- your interest in presenting at CE events
- anything else