CSHP-BC Branch Clinical Symposium 2019
Date and Time: Wednesday, September 25 (5 pm to 8:45 pm)
Location: Italian Cultural Centre, 3075 Slocan St. Vancouver
**Early Bird Deadline: Sept 16**
Topics and speakers:
- New frontiers in depression treatment – Dr. Jacky Siu, PharmD
- Off the charts! Optimal dosing of medications in obese pediatric patients – Dr. Roxane Carr, PharmD
- Monitoring of NOACs? Not a bloodcurdling experience – Dr. Erica Wang, PharmD
To register: https://clinicalsymposium2019.eventbrite.ca
Livestream option will also be available!
For more information, view our brochure [here]
CSHP- BC Branch Annual General Meeting
**Save the Date**
Date and Time:
Friday, November 22 (6:45pm to 8:30pm) and Saturday, November 23 (8:45 am to 4:00 pm)
Location: Marriott Pinnacle, 1128 W Hastings St, Vancouver
Topics and speakers: to be announced
Event handouts (when available) will only be accessible to event attendees and CSHP members.
Please contact the Communications Officer for questions regarding log-in.
We would like your comments on continuing education events.
Please let the Program Chairperson know:
- comments on CE events you have attended
- topics you would like to see at CE events
- your interest in presenting at CE events
- anything else