- Live-streaming FAQs and Troubleshoots: [pdf]
CSHP-BC Spring Therapeutics Update
Please note CSHP-BC Branch is choosing to host a live-stream only event in an effort to prevent the transmission of viral illness due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Date: Wed, April 22nd 6:00PM -8:30PM
Location: Live-Stream Only
This event will be reviewed for accreditation by the CSHP-BC Branch for 2 CEUs
Topics and Speakers include:
- The Top 20 GOAT Medications – and How to Make Sure You Don’t Miss the Next Latest and Greatest Medication
by Dr. James McCormack. BScPharm, PharmD
Professor, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
UBC, Vancouver, BC
- Osteoporosis in CKD: Same Same but Different
by Dr. Wynnie Lau. BScPharm, ACPR, PharmD
Clinical Pharmacy Specialist – Renal/Hemodialysis
St. Paul’s Hospital, Vancouver, BC
- Checkmate? A Review of the Epidemiology of Carbapenem-Resistant Enterobacteriaceae and our Last Line of Defense
by Dr. Kieran Shah. BScPharm, ACPR, PharmD
Clinical Pharmacy Specialist – Critical Care
Surrey Memorial Hospital, Fraser Health, BC
Registration now at: https://cshpbc-stu2020.eventbrite.ca
For more information, please view the event brochure [here]
Event handouts (when available) will only be accessible to event attendees and CSHP members.
Please contact the Communications Officer for questions regarding log-in.
We would like your comments on continuing education events.
Please let the Program Chairperson know:
- comments on CE events you have attended
- topics you would like to see at CE events
- your interest in presenting at CE events
- anything else