CSHP-BC Fraser Valley Chapter CE Event 2020
Date: Wed, Jun 17th 5:30-8:00 PM
Location: Live-Stream Only
In an effort to protect our pharmacy community and prevent the spread of viral illness
related to COVID-19, CSHP-BC Branch has decided to host a live-stream only event
Topics and Speakers:
- Kidney Transplant 101: A practical approach to the management of kidney transplant patients
– Dr. Cindy Luo BScPharm, PharmD, ACPR, BCPS
- SGLT2 Inhibitors for Heart Failure: Does glucose in the PEE protect THEE from DysPNEa?
– Dr. Arden Barry, BSc, BSc(Pharm), PharmD, ACPR
- Presentation and Management of Uncomplicated vs Complicated Gram Positive Bacteremias
– Ms. Julia Cahill, BScPhm, ACPR, MPH(Epi)
Please register online at: https://cshpbc-fvce2020.eventbrite.ca.
For the full schedule and event details, please see the brochure [here]
Free registration starts now for Fraser Valley Chapter CSHP members. For all CSHP members, free registration will start on April 30. For non-CSHP members, registration will start on May 10.
Event handouts (when available) will only be accessible to event attendees and CSHP members.
Please contact the Communications Officer for questions regarding log-in.
We would like your comments on continuing education events.
Please let the Program Chairperson know:
- comments on CE events you have attended
- topics you would like to see at CE events
- your interest in presenting at CE events
- anything else