The purpose of this award is to recognize the most impressive Pharmacy Appreciation Month campaign.
This award will be given to 3 different hospital/collaborative care pharmacy teams in BC, that displayed the most impressive Pharmacy Appreciation Month campaign, based on the size of their pharmacy department:
- The small team award is presented to a department with less than 10 FTE pharmacists.
- The medium team award is presented to a department with 10 to 29.99 FTE pharmacists.
- The large team award is presented to a department with thirty or more full time equivalent (FTE) pharmacists.
All collaborative care/hospital pharmacy departments in BC with active members of the CSHP-BC branch are eligible for this award. Deadline for submissions is April 30.
Click here for the Application Form
The CSHP-BC Branch Awards Committee will review each submission based on the following criteria:
- Poster display/promotion with a clear emphasis on celebrating the role of the hospital/collaborative care pharmacy team, and the value of pharmaceutical care.
- Submission of media files (photos, audio, video, etc.) to support the written description (2 page maximum) of the campaign is highly encouraged.
- Activities beyond the site campaign include: social media, outreach, and public awareness initiatives.
- Creativity and originality of the campaign
- Note: Each activity should be initiated by the pharmacy staff/department or organized as a result of the Pharmacy Appreciation Month campaign.
The award will consist of a plaque presented at the CSHP-BC Branch Annual General Meeting and recognition in the B.C. Branch newsletter. The CSHP-BC Branch Awards Committee will reassess this award on a yearly basis.
*Note that eligibility criteria has slightly changed! Winners of the PAM award the preceding year are not eligible to win 2 consecutive years in a row. For example, winners of the PAM award in 2018 are not eligible to win in 2019 but may apply (and win) again in 2020. This is to encourage the participation and recognition of other institutions’ PAM campaigns!