The Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists (CSHP) is the national voluntary organization of pharmacists committed to patient care through the advancement of safe, effective medication use in hospitals and other collaborative healthcare settings.
CSHP supports its members through advocacy, education, information sharing, promotion of best practices, facilitation of research and recognition of excellence.
CSHP will be a thriving, progressive society, leading and inspiring excellent pharmacy practice integral to patient-centred care in hospitals and other collaborative healthcare settings.
- Excellence and innovation in patient care.
- Inter-professional collaboration.
- Professional development and mentorship.
- Member dedication to our Society and the profession
- Accountability to members.