The purpose of this award is to recognize the outstanding achievements and long term service to the practice of hospital pharmacy of a member of the CSHP BC Branch.
This award will be given to a member of CSHP-BC Branch who has shown significant and extensive contribution to hospital pharmacy at the local, provincial and national level. The award recipient may choose one of the two options below:
Option 1) A plaque, cash award of $1500, and a $500 donation to the CSHP Research and Education Foundation made in honor of the winner.
Option 2) A plaque, travel award of $500.00 towards an out-of-town CSHP event, a lifetime complimentary registration to any local CSHP-BC event, and a $500 donation to the CSHP Research made in honor of the winner.
The candidate must be an active member of the CSHP-BC Branch and have been a member of CSHP-BC Branch for a minimum of 15 years. Nominations shall be requested from the CSHP-BC Branch membership. Nominations shall be made by two active members of the CSHP-BC Branch. Nominations shall be submitted to the Awards Chair via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than September 30.
Click here for the Nomination Form
The nomination should consist of:
- A letter (two pages maximum) describing the individual’s contribution to hospital pharmacy, signed by both nominators.
- The nominee’s curriculum vitae.
Nominations shall be reviewed by the CSHP-BC Branch Council and shall be selected based on:
- Professional Experience – professional, academic, research, etc. in pharmacy or related fields
- Service to the profession
- Professional service to the community
- Membership in professional organizations
- Involvement in CSHP and other professional organizations
- Provision of education and/or mentoring
- Special activities and/or areas of major contributions
The award will be presented at the Annual General Meeting.