This position is APPOINTED by the President and the membership coordinator acts as a non-voting member of the BC Branch Executive.
- To plan the membership recruitment program for the branch, including proposals for:
- Attracting new CSHP members.
- Retaining existing CSHP members.
- To increase awareness of CSHP benefits, activities and events among CSHP members.
- To promote the benefits of CSHP membership to hospital pharmacists throughout BC.
Committee Membership / Terms
- The chair is appointed by the President for a two year term.
- The chair and committee members must be current CSHP members.
- The committee should be composed of members who reflect different hospital practice settings.
Duties of the Chair
- Assume responsibility for the Terms of Reference of the committee.
- Attend the Executive Committee meetings to:
- Provide a branch membership statistic report, highlighting any membership concerns.
- Provide a report of membership initiatives and activities.
- Provide information about CSHP’s membership initiatives.
- Take direction from Executive on matters related to membership.
- Liaise with the regional Chapter chairs and provide support for regional membership initiatives.
- Promote upcoming CSHP benefits, activities and events to all hospital pharmacists.
- Highlight membership benefit information in official CSHP (BC Branch) information and publications (branch newsletter, website, etc.)