Pharmacy Specialty Networks (PSNs)
The Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists (CSHP) is pleased to provide networking opportunities to hospital pharmacists throughout Canada. Not only are there live professional interactions at our annual educational meetings, the Professional Practice Conference (PPC) and the Summer Educational Sessions (SES), but there is also the opportunity to cooperate virtually through our Pharmacy Specialty Networks (PSNs). The PSNs promote and enhance networking and communication among pharmacists with similar areas of interest, practice, education, research and/or management, both at national and branch levels. PSNs serve to fulfill the evolving needs of members who share common professional interests.
What Are Key Benefits?
- Communication and networking among members of each specialty group via an electronic mailing list
- Opportunities to develop educational session(s) pertaining to each PSN specialty at the CSHP Professional Practice Conference (PPC) and/or Summer Educational Sessions (SES)
- Opportunities for members to collaborate on projects/research
- Opportunities to serve as both opinion leaders and key resources for CSHP Council on professional specialty issues, including development of relevant position or information papers
CSHP encourages networking and continues to find ways to join hospital pharmacists throughout the country.
How do I join a PSN?
Applications can be made by:
- Completing the online application; or
- Completing the PSN application form included with your membership renewal package; or
- Contacting the CSHP PSN Administrator by email or phone.
- The PSN membership year runs from July 1st to June 30th. Your membership in a PSN continues as long as you are a current individual member of CSHP, or you choose to end your participation with a PSN.