This is an ELECTED position and the President-elect acts as a voting member of the BC Branch Executive.
The President-Elect will:
- Assume all Presidential duties in the absence of the President.
- Assist the President in all Branch duties.
- Assume one of the three liaison roles, External, Internal, or Vision, for the duration of the three year-presidency.
- Act as the official Parliamentarian at all Executive Committee Meetings and the Annual General Meeting.
- Serve as a member of the Programs Committee for the 1st year of presidency.
- Attend CSHP (National) Annual General Meeting/new board education session in the fall.
- Act as the official Parliamentarian at all Branch Executive Committee Meetings and at the Annual General Meeting.