This position is elected by the residents and acts as a non-voting member of the BC Branch Executive.
The Chief Resident will:
- Assume responsibility for the “Terms of Reference” of the Position
- Attend CSHP-BC Branch monthly meetings as a student liaison for one year (June to June).
- Bring forth to CSHP-BC Branch Council queries from pharmacy residents.
- Notify pharmacy residents of CSHP events and awards
- Coordinate the CSHP Residency Presentation Night with the support of the Programs Committee.