This position is APPOINTED by the President and the membership coordinator acts as a non-voting member of the BC Branch Executive.
The CAPSI Representative will:
- Assume responsibility for the “Terms of Reference” of the position.
- Attend CSHP-BC Branch monthly meetings as an appointee of pharmacy student relations for the period of one year inclusive of the term as Senior Representative of the CAPSI-UBC council.
- Bring forth to CSHP-BC Branch council queries from pharmacy students
- Provide suggestions to improve student involvement with CSHP
- To plan the CSHP Hospital Residency Information Session
- To plan the CSHP Hospital Residency Night