Established in 2014, this award recognizes new hospital pharmacy practitioners who demonstrates promising leadership, dedication and commitment to practice excellence and professional growth through their service to patient care, to education or research, to the profession and to the Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists.
This award will be given to a member of CSHP-BC Branch who has shown significant and extensive contribution to the pharmacy profession within 5 years of pharmacy practice. The award will consist of a plaque and a cash prize of $500 that will be presented at the AGM.
The nominee must currently be an active member of CSHP-BC Branch (with minimum of 1 year of membership), have completed an undergraduate pharmacy program within the past 5 years and has practiced in an organized healthcare setting since graduation.
- The nominee must be an active member of CSHP from the time of entry into hospital practice (including as pharmacy resident) until application for the award. Pharmacists currently enrolled in a residency program are not eligible for this award.
- The nominee must have demonstrated sustained excellence in hospital pharmacy practice.
- The nominee must have made an exceptional early contribution to hospital pharmacy through education of healthcare practitioners or the public or through publications, presentations, research or voluntary participation in CSHP activities.
The nominee must have been endorsed by two active CSHP members who can provide independent validation of the candidate’s contributions to hospital pharmacy practice and who can attest to the candidate’s worthiness for the award.
- Completed Nomination Form (including 2 nominators’ signatures)
- Nominee’s curriculum vitae or resume
- One nomination letter outlining the nominee’s contributions
Click here for the Nomination Form
Deadline: August 31
Application are judge solely on the data submitted.
The award will be presented at the Annual General Meeting.