The purpose of this award is to recognize members who have made exceptional contributions to the BC Branch and chapters though voluntary services and activities.
The award will consist of a plaque and a cash prize of $500.
The nominee must be an active member of CSHP-BC Branch for at least five years and have a history of service to the BC Branch. The candidate must be nominated by two members of the CSHP-BC Branch. Each application shall also be supported by at least two letters of endorsement.
Click here for the Nomination Form
- The applicant must be a member in good standing of the CSHP-BC Branch with active involvement at the CSHP-BC Branch for at least five years.
- The applicant must present evidence of exemplary service to the BC Branch and/or chapter levels which includes (but not limited) to the following
- Held office on CSHP-BC Branch council
- Participated in branch and/or chapter committee work
- Other activities that have directly benefitted the CSHP-BC Branch
- One electronic copy of a nomination letter outlining the nominee’s contributions
- One electronic copy of the nominee’s curriculum vitae or resume
- At least 2 letters of endorsement (maximum 500 words each)
- Completed application form signed by three CSHP members supporting the nomination.
Deadline: September 30
Application are judged solely on the data submitted.
The award will be presented at the Annual General Meeting.