Clinical Symposium 2018 – Wed, September 26, 2018
Location: Italian Cultural Center, Vancouver
Our featured speakers and topics will be:
- The Approach to the Pregnant Patient (Dr. Vanessa Paquette, PharmD)
- Update on the new IDSA C. Difficile Infection Guidelines (Dr. Colin Lee, PharmD)
- Management of Opioid Use Disorder (Dr. Nadia Fairbairn, MD)
This event will be live-streamed. Click here to see the brochure.
Early bird deadline is September 19th, 2018.
Register now: https://clinicalsymposium2018.eventbrite.ca
Annual General Meeting – Fri and Sat, November 23-24, 2018
Location: Marriott Hotel, Downtown Vancouver
Featured topics and updates include:
- New Canadian Diabetes Guidelines
- Pharmaceutical Sciences Division of the Ministry of Health
- Indigenous Cultural Sensitivity
- Debate on Comprehensive vs. Targeted Clinical Pharmacy Services
- Psychiatric Effects of Marijuana
- Workshops on Hypertension and Chronic Kidney Disease
Again, we will be hosting an AGM After Party with lots of food, drinks, games and networking. Save the date and mark your calendars!
More details to follow soon! This event will be live-streamed.
Event handouts (when available) will only be publically accessible for one month after the event. Afterwards, CSHP members can access via password.
Please contact the Communications Officer for questions regarding log-in.
We would like your comments on continuing education events.
Please let the Program Chairperson know:
- comments on CE events you have attended
- topics you would like to see at CE events
- your interest in presenting at CE events
- anything else