Thursday, September 15, 2016
CSHP-BC Branch Clinical Symposium
Italian Cultural Centre, Vancouver, BC
Friday-Saturday, November 18-19, 2016
CSHP-BC Branch Annual General Meeting
The Westin Bayshore Hotel, Vancouver, BC
- Physical Assessment Course - Fall 2016 (Vancouver)
- Physical Assessment Course - Fall 2016 (Vancouver Island)
- Certified Pharmacist Prescribing - Online Engagement Survey. Deadline: Friday, July 15
- CSHP BC Strategic Plan 2015-2018
- Read about the Mentorship Program
- Send an e-mail to one of our CSHP-BC Branch council members
- Update your e-mail and address information by e-mailing the webmaster
- CSHP National Initiatives
- Interested in volunteering? Click here and tell us if you are interested in: Awards Committee, Advocacy, Programs Committee, Other
Check out our Storify page to see what's happening across the nation for PAM2016!
CSHP will be a thriving, progressive society, leading and inspiring excellent pharmacy practice integral to patient-centred care in hospitals and other collaborative healthcare settings.
The Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists (CSHP) is the national voluntary organization of pharmacists committed to patient care through the advancement of safe, effective medication use in hospitals and other collaborative healthcare settings.
CSHP supports its members through advocacy, education, information sharing, promotion of best practices, facilitation of research and recognition of excellence.
- Excellence and innovation in patient care.
- Inter-professional collaboration.
- Professional development and mentorship.
- Member dedication to our Society and the profession.
- Accountability to members.